The Columbia Road Flower Market...I now know where I will be spending all of my earning money once I move here...
Please note the tattoo'd vendor. All man, baby. All man, surrounded by gerbera daisies.
I wish I could capture their dialect as they hawked their wares: "Fivah for the daiyzeez!"
Deee and I would go nuts in here.
I don't know why I like photographing photographers, but I do. And that is that.
Sweet Sundays, indeed.
Breakfast! Bacon sandwich with mustard, £3. Most people seemed to put catsup on theirs, but I drew the line at 'crazy.'
I think all my meals should be served with such flair.
The happiest place on earth, officially. Cupcakes lined with gummi bears--Sko, take notes.








3 comments:
LOVVVVEEEEEEEE that you're posting pics as you go along. It's like being there with you!!
For your consideration, I'm humbly submitting these photo requests:
1. "London Calling:" A punk rocker with a reallly high mohawk.
2. "British things which are red:" phone booth, HRM's mailboxes, guards, that sort of thing.
3. Hugh Grant, Gerard Butler and/or Colin Ferrel. And a good-looking Welsh Man, too, just to cover all the bases.
4. Did I hear you say you're also going to Paris? IF SO, the Parisian photoset should include - but not be limited to - canines, children, chocolate, cafes, crepes, cheese, and couture. (PS: watch out for the dog crap on the sidewalks. But if you DO step in it, it's supposed to be good luck.)
LOVES!
well, yes. i must be in heaven too. good lord almighty. can you go back and steal about twenty dozen for me, plus the kisses cookies. Yum.
great pics - feel as though i'm there!
Post a Comment