People keep asking me what I'm looking forward to the most about my upcoming trip to London, and consistently my mind goes straight to "my flight on Virgin Airlines." I've only done Virgin once, on the way to Las Vegas, and it was great. I can't imagine the wonders of flying abroad and spending ten straight hours on this plane. I don't know what I'm expecting, exactly...maybe a cirque du soleil act complete with live trapeze artists flying over my seat, or a laser light show and a cocktail bar and stewardesses in white plastic mini skirts and bubbled vests and blue hair to serve my every whim and desire, down to live goldfish in my martini glass and fuzzy pink socks for my wiggling, over-stimulated toes.
I hope I don't peak out early.
3 comments:
You're in the air this very moment. Hoping you're sitting comfortably, enjoying a fruity beverage, and watching the show in the aisles.
How was the flight?
was it all you had hoped it would be and more??
miss you already...
where are you????
Post a Comment