Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Conversation at Verizon store today

What's your name?
Sharona.
Hi! I'm Dave.
Hi.
So...are you here getting a new cell phone? I'm here getting a battery charger.
Yes, a new phone.
Want to get together sometime? How about you give me your number?
I don't give it out, sorry. Besides, I think they're changing the number when they switch out my phone.
Then just give me your current number. They probably won't change it.
It's 410-3776. [Note: this is not my number.]
Great! I'll text you right now...what did you say your name was again?
Kristie.
Oh, right! Can't believe I forgot. Dave.
Right. Well, nice to meet you.
I'll call you!
You do that.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Was the clerk scratching his beard (or anything else) with the signature stylus, or were you too distracted by this lothario to notice?

MezzoCO said...

OMG praise the Lord you got a new PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh..and...yeah...funny story about dave and all...BUT YOU GOT A NEW PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Even my husband laughed at this... I hate Verizon and all the sales gimmiks you are subject to!