Monday, September 8, 2008

Just another night...

Last night was fraught with vivid dreams: first I dreamed that a friend of mine was having a thing with a large black transvestite 'woman' who kept giving me hard pinches in an attempt to scare me off so they could be alone, while my friend just shrugged apologetically in the background. That was bizarre. And reminded me of a few bus rides I've taken through San Francisco.

After waking in a cold sweat from THAT particular abuse (and sending an unfortunate incoherent midnight text message to the friend, expressing my concern), I was then transported to Kiev, where I spent the remainder of my night unraveling decades of political scandal. That dream was mostly fraught with incredibly fast, tiny cars on curvy city streets and museum vaults with cryptic bloodstains spidering across the floor. After solving THAT particular drama, * brushing fingernails across lapel * I found myself in Hoxton Square in London enjoying a beer with Tori and my Kiev team. You know. Cuz that's how I roll.

It was a tough night, but someone's got to do it...

1 comment:

deee said...

you must be exhausted!