Monday, September 8, 2008

Photos from Auntie Sharon

Yesterday my phone started buzzing incessantly first thing in the morning. At first I thought I was just wildly popular, and of COURSE my adoring fans were demanding my presence as soon as the day began. And then I finally checked the messages, and lo-and-behold, my aunt has figured out how to use the pix-messaging feature on her new phone. This also explained the early hour, as the folks over in Okla-town rarely seem to remember the time difference, and often text me at five in the morning to ask me how my day is going.

Here are the photos my aunt took yesterday for me...

PeyPey's preciousness:


Hope and Hunter's acrobats:


Please note: I have NEVER been this flexible. I'm not even sure if I'm related to these little people. So far all we have in common is an unholy love for macaroni and cheese and the ability to play with dolls for hours.

No comments: