Guess who's at the neighbor's using his internet because he's the GREATEST NEIGHBOR EVER?? Me. That's who.
Now for some photos from last week...

A full moon in Bernal Heights...with the fog floating across the hill, it was wonderfully spooky.

Saturday night at Piqueo's, San Francisco's best new peruvian restaurant. And it WAS. Go there. Order the empanadas and the plaintains. And then bliss out for hours.

Katy and I at the hot new local bar! The neighborhood's first full bar, where for the first time since living in the ghetto, I can drink a cocktail that doesn't include sake, soju, or champagne. Yes, dear cosmo...let us reacquaint. It has been too long since you have touched my lips.

Soy yo.

Es Katy.

Es 'el back room.' I wanted to take advantage of Katy back there, but some 'birthday party' got in the way. Like we couldn't have been the hired entertainment.
1 comment:
1. I definitely want to try the Peruvian place now...mmmm...lomo saltado...mmm
2. Aren't we pretty?! hahah
3. We should have totally been the entertainment...hahahah
Post a Comment