OS: So how are you feeling?
Me: Like somebody punched me in the jaw.
OS: Yeah, it'll feel that way for a couple of days. By the way, do you remember anything from your surgery?
Me: Oh, no...did I proposition you while I was unconscious?
OS (laughing): No, but...you were saying some pretty funny things.
Me: You're kidding. Did I say anything embarrassing??
OS: No, but...pretty funny.
Me: Tell me what I said.
OS: I don't think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahaha - i can just imagine!
Honestly, when I see something aesthetically pleasing I just get the person I'm with to take pictures!
I told one surgeon that not only did I love him 'forever", but that he could also deliver ALL my babies. I was there to have a tumor removed. Perhaps it is a good thing that I am not yet a parent...
Oh my! They should record it and play it back to you when you're done. Probably help to forget about the pain of your teeth! ...Imagine the stories they could tell!
whatEVER... i know that Oral Surgeon is banking on you being famous one day and selling that shit to Perez Hilton and retiring in the Caymans. Oh, and perpetually storing said information in his mental "whack-off bank" ...
(and you know i'm right)
and i will hypothetically make out with you always and forever in all situations but preferably in handcuffs after being caught doing something awfully naughty by incredibly hot Italian cops ***i shall return after the culmination of said fantasy alone in my bedroom***
Post a Comment