Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Weekend's Photo Play

This weekend I forced Heather to model for me once more so I could show her off to my single manfriends. Although 'technically' she doesn't know I'm doing this. Heather allowed me to take these photos under the premise that I'm just experimenting with my portraiture. That's not all I want to experiment with, having seen how her photos turned out...

Please enjoy the first edition of 'My Single Girlfriends.'












Gorgeous, isn't she?? Let's give her a big round of applause for being such an unknowing good sport! * clap clap clap * Single men, feel free to email me at any time. If I don't steal her away to London, we might able to discuss some match-making...

4 comments:

deee said...

Good job Roni! Looks like professional fashion photography.

Anonymous said...

CLAP CLAP CLAP is correct. and it DOES look professional.

The next to last photo especially - she is a stunning model and you did wonderful with the photos.

GREAT JOB!

LatinaDiana said...

WOWWWWW she's gorgeous. really stunning... she looks Russian or some type of hot-mail-order-bride-ish nationality.

nice job!

Richel said...

these are great photos.