So I was going about my morning Tying Back of the Curtains when I saw It. The Biggest, Most Tenticle-ly Bug/Flying Beast in the Entire World. ON MY CURTAIN. I immediately--with my Jedi reflexes--whipped off my house shoe, prepared to destroy. Then mid-swing I froze. He's ON THE WHITE PART OF MY CURTAIN. I can't have bug guts on my curtain! What if they stain?! I was frozen in indecision. On one hand, I REALLY love my marimekko curtains. On the other hand, I didn't want my brain sucked out in my sleep. What is a girl to do?! Ultimately the desire to sleep at night won, and with a cry like the Indian warrior that I am, I TOOK THAT MOTHER EFFER OUT.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to scrub a spot on my curtain. Scalping is a dirty business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment