Last weekend I went to a rockin' sleepover at JaRoni's, where I played an awesome game with Aiden called "See How Much I Can Build With Your Blocks Before You Knock It Over." It was a game based on speed, feats of engineering, and the ability to stave off a toddler with one arm. And I'm not gonna lie: he is REALLY good. And after sending the blocks sailing in every direction, he'd shriek with laughter and clap his hands and OMIGOSH I WANTED TO SCOOP HIM UP AND EAT HIM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thoroughly impressed.... that had to take all sorts of singing, dancing, and what I call "African lalalallalalalallalallalala" distraction.... i mean seriously... those things are way more difficult to keep together than Legos. as a matter of fact, that may be the sole cause of the stupefying of America
you've still GOT IT!
the little man is ADORABLLLEEEEE
Post a Comment