Monday, April 14, 2008

You. Me. Giants Game Tomorrow.

I was just given tickets to the afternoon game tomorrow from one of our vendors, so if anybody happens to be free around 1:35, I've got an extra one with your name ALL OVER IT. You must join me as it will be awful lonely drinking beer and eating hot dogs in the sun all afternoon by myself. Oh, wait, no, it won't. But it will be TEN TIMES more fun if you come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey - if nobody else is free i'm right across the street from the giants and can get away for an hour and a half or so.....however if someone takes you up on the ticket do give us a waive and have a mug of beer for me too!

MezzoCO said...

OMG you know what? my boss had tix to today's game & asked me if I wanted to go. i turned her down b/c i wasn't feeling well...booo

Womack said...

If I hadn't had a sick three year old to take care of, I'd have been all over it! Without the beer though; don't like beer and the baby in my belly definitely doesn't like it!