Saturday, April 19, 2008

My New Photo Project Idea

So the ABC book--while coming along--is also totally uninspiring. Unlike 30 portraits, there's no real sense of daily urgency to it and it's hard for me to stay interested. I emailed JaRoni looking for ideas for another project and she emails back the following:

"The first thing that comes to my mind is: 'Spit Stacks on City Streets' by Sharona. Every time you see that disgusting passerby hocking up a juicy loogie and mindlessly flailing it onto the very city streets where we sanitary people walk (and subsequently pick up their filth and unwillingly carry it into our humble abodes where we would otherwise maintain a "spit free" zone)....there's your shot! In a perfect scenario, you would actually have time to prepare your camera while they are giving it life (prior to launch) and carry it through all they way until post landing.
I don't know, again...it's early.....that's just the first thing that came to my totally sane mind."

And this is why she's my Creative Director.

1 comment:

MezzoCO said...

I know - Mother's Day photo shoot!!!!!!! We gotta do it!!!
:)
Maybe this week???