After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
Duh...Bubble Wrap...of course.
Where is the other half of Half Dome?
Scholars maintain that a glacier sheared off the other half of a full dome to create this iconic landmark. I decided to put this myth to the test and the only thing the ice did was water down my rum and coke...Myth Busted. Clearly the other half was removed by aliens in exchange for the Pyramids, those heads on Easter Island, and Cher.
What is the appropriate email etiquette for "Replying to All"? When is it okay? When is it not?
Every situation is unique and requires personal judgment. Since personal judgment is no longer allowed in our society, I recommend NEVER replying to all.
Sometimes, when I'm at a party and have to make small-talk, my brain shuts down and my palms sweat and I can't think of a thing to say. How do I overcome this?
1 oz. vodka
1 oz. tequila
1 oz. rum
1 oz. gin
1 oz. triple sec
1.5 oz. sour mix
1 splash cola
ice
lemon slice
1 comment:
Must. Meet. Steve.
Post a Comment