Wednesday, September 19, 2007

They Are the Future

A 15-year-old sends this to my school librarian mother, all hearts and glitter and dazzle. Verbatim:

"If kisses were water, I will give u a sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree. If LIFE was a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine. "worlds best friends week" send this to all ur good friends. Even me, if i am one of them. See how many u get back. If u get more than 3 u r really loved"

Later the same girl sends: "Hey guess what I bought 3 books at the book fair and yes I said books lol!!!"

I hope they were dictionaries. But let's be quite honest: they were probably Sweet Valley Highs. Now if you'll excuse, I'm going to go get myself fixed.

1 comment:

MezzoCO said...

DUDE! You deleted the entry I wanted to comment on (the good and bad interview questions). SO. You have to check out this website it's hilarious and it might be a foretelling of things to come? Or maybe not...