I believe a group of us who all had June birthdays celebrated at a Giants game AND joined a bigger group at the CHEESECAKE FACTORY after the game. I rest my case, fellow birthday girl. :)
ahh.. you're right. we did go and it wasn't your choice. that wasn't even a fun night for you. some intense conversation with a fellow birthday buddy that ticked you off....
4 comments:
but their cheesecake IS yummy!
. . . .which is why you don't go for dinner....just cheesecake! ack!
I believe a group of us who all had June birthdays celebrated at a Giants game AND joined a bigger group at the CHEESECAKE FACTORY after the game. I rest my case, fellow birthday girl. :)
ahh.. you're right. we did go and it wasn't your choice. that wasn't even a fun night for you. some intense conversation with a fellow birthday buddy that ticked you off....
Post a Comment