Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Fortune as Told by a Penny Arcade

“Your hand indicates that two years from now you will have a good opportunity to get wealthy through an acquaintance you will make. You are born under a lucky star, will live long and enjoy good health to the end of your life.”

I just want you all to note the date. Because in two years, I’m gonna be BANKIN.’ And if you want to reap the benefits of my impending wealth, I highly encourage you to start upping the friend-ante now. The following items will make me like you more: flattery, small shiny things, big shiny things, money, food, and drink. Oh, and birthday gifts. All year round.

And thank goodness I can lay off this whole ‘work’ thing as a means to wealth. It was REALLY cramping my style. From now on, I’m just gonna sit back and wait for that acquaintance who’s gonna make me rich.

Who says I lack ambition?

2 comments:

MezzoCO said...

Oye! ¿cuándo vas a España? no olvidarte de traerme un español hermoso...jajajjajajajaaja!!!

LatinaDiana said...

was the machine equipped with a malleable penis by chance? and you gave it a hand job? because that's what those machines always say to try to get in your pants.. but can you blame them?