Thursday, September 20, 2007
Things to Say to Please Men
Apparently someone did a google search for "things to say to please men," and this blog was one of the results. I'm sure they were sorely disappointed that not only did they not get dating tips (Tip One: if you're looking for things to say to please men online, it might already be too late), but they instead found a site that often pokes fun at things men say. So sorry, Lady Seeking Love, for not being able to help you (Tip Two: if I knew any magic man-bait, I probably wouldn't be here right now. I'd be doing something more productive, like showering). I hope your search for love is fruitful, and may there be a site out there dedicated to your cause (Tip Three: try Match. I hear there are plenty of men on there looking for things to say to please women).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment