Thursday, March 20, 2008

Do you know this baby?

I was met with a surprise yesterday when I opened a package of photos from Costco and was greeted with not only my order (in duplicate), but also a couple extras that were apparently a part of someone else's order. In this collection (the remains of which I shall be mailing to friends as a surprise) was an 11x14 of a baby that I call David Guzman, since that is the person who originally ordered this photo and never received it. Nor will he, as I now have this picture posted in my cubicle.

People are asking a lot of questions; I just tell them he's my firstborn and this seems to satisfy them.

3 comments:

MezzoCO said...

wow. that is funny. cute baby!

Loren said...

i kind of feel sorry for david cause that's a cute picture and he's gonna have to order it again...what if it was for a gift for Easter or something...oh well, way to capitalize on the mistakes of Costco

Sharona said...

Oh, you will be happy to know that I did call Costco to tell them about their misdelivery. They are reprinting and redelivering as we speak! I couldn't bear the thought of some father not getting such a gorgeous picture of his gorgeous baby...