Some people blog pictures of their pets; I have decided to blog pictures of my stuffed pet. BECAUSE I CAN.
Meet Surdeee. Surdeee's name is a combination of 'surrogate' and 'Deee.' You may ask, 'Why do I need a surrogate Deee?' to which I would reply, 'BECAUSE SHE IS MOVING TO SAN LUIS OBISPO IN A MONTH AND LEAVING ME BEHIND FOREVER AND NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYBODY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND I'M GOING TO HAVE TO MOVE TO SAN LUIS OBISPO AND BECOME A WINO AND IN THE MEANTIME, I MUST RELY ON A STUFFED BUNNY FOR COMPANIONSHIP. THAT'S WHY.' And then I would burst into tears and maybe fling my bunny at you. So don't ask.
Please love Surdeee with me. I just got him a few weeks ago with Deee at the Farmer's Market, or 'Black Saturday,' as I like to think of it. For someone so small, he takes up a LOT of room in my bed. He seems to spend most of his days lounging about, like so many bunny-thugs chillin' in the carrot patch.
2 comments:
I'm a little disappointed that you didn't photograph what you use in place of me, along with it's corresponding name: an old used tampon that you call "Les-on" (a combination of "Leslie" and "Tampon" which also implies that, if you were a man, you would have a raging "hard on" for me all the time). I guess there's always "next post."
SOOOO cute! cute!
Post a Comment