Thursday, March 20, 2008

A word on the baby picture I am 'borrowing.'

I can see by the influx of emails that my sweeter girlfriends are quite concerned that this darling baby's father is not receiving a photo that he is (no doubt) eagerly anticipating. Perhaps he ordered this picture for his wife for Easter. Perhaps his grandmother is in a nursing home and blind as a bat and has been wanting an oversized picture of her grandson for some time. You will all rest easy knowing that as soon as I saw the error, I did immediately call Costco and they are reprinting and redelivering as I type. David Guzman will soon be reunited with another gorgeous photo. I'm sure he's not quite as anxious to chase down the other treasure I got from him, which I will shortly be gifting to a friend who will not know what to do with it and yet will not be able to throw it away.

Now if you'll excuse me, David Guzman's address was on the photo slip, and I have a baby to steal.

2 comments:

Gina said...

No doubt the stealing is far easier than the birthing. Good thinking.

Ohmygoshko.com said...

Wow. David Guzman's father has fooled you all. He's a sicko pedophile who takes pictures of his future victims while they're still smiling. You've saved this baby from the hands of a maniac!