Because in three and a half short weeks, it's time for one of my favorite annual holidays: DEEE'S BIRTHDAY!
My other favorite annual holiday is obviously MY birthday, which you should ALSO mark down: June 6. It's coming up, people! Start shopping now!
I mentioned in a previous post (in fact, the one directly previous to this) that the Ashby Flea Market seems like a fine place to get Deee's gift. This may alarm her, as I am known for buying her incredibly ugly, useless things, because I think they are awesome. And also because I like to see her respond graciously when you can tell she is secretly wondering how long she has to display it before she can hide it away and maybe in ten years throw it away when I'm not looking.
She has just commented on my Ashby Flea Market post by saying that she would like the fried chicken for her birthday. But she only says she wants it because of all the evils I listed, fried chicken would be preferable to, say, an african tribal mask or a candle with the Virgin Mary on it. So I would just like to say I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT ONE, DEEE! I'm not going to get you something you might like!
But okay, MAYBE this year I'll be nice. But ONLY because she's moving to SLO and this will be our very last birthday celebration in San Francisco ever, ever again, which will be a topic of another post VERY VERY SOON as it is only THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HAPPENING IN MY WORLD RIGHT NOW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well, you can't get me anything too big that's going to be hard to move, so I think 12 foot tall african totems are out. darn.
let's go out to dinner together!
Post a Comment