Recently I have encountered a slew of great books, thanks to my new favorite book recommender, Rad Bad Coworker Lauline, and as a result I have NOT prioritized writing at ALL. I get home, and all I can think about is turning the next page, not fighting my free (read 'useless and inadequate') wireless connection in a frustrated attempt to create a single posting before my connection times out (roughly every 2.5 seconds). Plus both books have caused me not a little tearing up, and when you spend your time crying over nonsense, you become emotionally spent and have little left to give. Not to mention it's difficult reading about apartheid and then coming online and making fun of small children.
The only logical conclusion to this conundrum is to quit reading.
On the bright side, I may at last break down and pay for a legitimate internet connection. At that point, you won't be able to get rid of me. BOO YAW! I feel drunk with power already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment