Thursday, October 4, 2007

And the Winner of the Bed-Making Contest is...

Oh, man. You won´t believe this. MAMA TERESA BEAT ME AT THE BED-MAKING TODAY.

So I wake up this morning, and before even getting out of bed, I pulled up the sheets and the blanket. I then climb out and tighten and smooth them. Then, pillow fluffed and in place, I go to the end of the bed to grab the bed-cover and pull it up for the finish touch. And it wasn´t there. Mama had actually REMOVED THE BED COVER. I can see my competition is fierce. This one is GOOD.

2 comments:

Caroll Moya said...

Wonter Twin Winning Strategy: Try getting up early tomorrow and then wait until she wakes up and run in and make HER bed! Muahahahahaha!

MezzoCO said...

HAHAHA. Just don't go to sleep. Ever. Sleep on the floor tonight, and don't mess up the bed.