Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yellow Paper

Today I printed off the company phone list on YELLOW PAPER. Hold onto your seats, people! This has REALLY excited the masses. I hear buzzing over the cubicle walls: “Yellow! Hey, did you go to your mailbox yet?? New yellow phone list!” One woman made a point to come to me personally: “I just REALLY want to thank you for using yellow. It’s so much easier to read!” I swell with momentary pride in my genius before realizing that this is my life: I print phone lists on yellow paper. For a thrill.

3 comments:

MezzoCO said...

YOU, my dear, are living on the edge!

Gina said...

You are a risk-taker. Please add that to your resume -- although you might want to ask HIP for some further resume pointers. In fact, she's bound to a a surfeit of resume pointers.

Anonymous said...

This is your latest masterpiece, eh? I was hoping for pictures from Spain, but I guess this'll have to do...