Thursday, October 4, 2007
Lisboa HOOOOOOO!
Alright, adoring fans, (and by ádoring fans,´I mean, ´mother´), I´m heading to Portugal tomorrow! This is a total impulse-buy. I figure, heck, I´m, like, half an inch from the border according to this-here map, and I can either WALK there, which will give me only the satisfaction of saying, ´I took a step in Portugal before returning,´or I can do the whole sha-bang (whatever THAT means) and head to LISBOA, baby! So I found out the time of a train--7 a.m.--and my only game plan is to show up in Lisbon and start walkin´the main drag lookin´for love or money. Or better--a place to stay. Wish me luck, and I´ll holla back with more adventures when I return in a couple of days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
DONT FORGET THE PEDOMETER!!!!
Rona Rona!!! Have a wonderful time!!!! Here's some vocab for you:
Thank you: obrigada
Please: por favor
Hello: Ola!
Goodbye: Adeus ("a-gee-us")
Where is the bathroom?:
Onde esta o banheiro?
("ohn-gee esta o banyeero")
have a great time sharona! see you at f.b. on the return...
Post a Comment