Coworker 1: So...I don’t know if you’ve heard yet, but...
Coworker 2: You’ve been signed up for some committees.
Me: ‘Some’?
CW 1: Three.
Me: Three committees? I’ve been signed up for three committees?
CW 1: They want to use your technical writing background.
CW 2: And have you do more marketing stuff.
CW 1: You’re going to be writing the company’s job descriptions.
CW 2: And going to parties.
CW 1: And the other committee you’re on has to come up with non-monetary ways to appreciate employee achievement. I think you’ll have good ideas.
Me: I've got an idea, alright.
CW 1: See, the term is ‘Resource.’ The consultant said to call you a ‘Resource.’
CW 2: And we're ‘Champions.’ We lead the committees.
Me: I’m not a Champion? I’m a Resource?
CW 1: Yes.
Me: Wow. That’s flattering.
CW 1: Yeah, I know! We’re gonna have fun, huh?
2 comments:
Rona, you are my champion! and clearly that is all that matters.
ditto what she said!
Post a Comment