Monday, October 29, 2007

A Word About "The World as My Computer Sees It"

This girl, unfortunately, is not me. I wish it were, as this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. This girl, however, IS one of my Favorite People Ever In Life and kills me every day with stuff like this. These pictures were all taken using a camera propped on top of her computer screen (during her lunch break, of course, just like I blog during my lunch break just in case one of the Office Snitches somehow got this link without my permission and is reading this right now). In the "bored" sequence, a person actually DID walk in the room during the shoot. You'll note C recovered nicely.

You'll see other reasons I love her here and here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but i thought that was Dee! i'm all a-confused now.

Gina said...

LOL! At first I thought it was you, and then I realized that it was odd that you were referring to yourself in the third person. Although you may do that with great frequency. What do I know?