Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oh, Betrayal Mine

Backup B just got engaged! This is KILLING me. My back-ups are dropping like flies! Okay, maybe I should have TOLD him he was my back-up, but I didn’t think it was necessary, because helllooooooo, only my BACKUP. I don’t like him TODAY, but I want the option for TOMORROW. But that’s not the POINT. The point is, he’s supposed to be WAITING. And apparently he HASN’T been. And SURE he lives in Chicago and there’s no way I’d ever move there, but STILL, I LOVE him. Sigh...since fourth grade, when he used to giggle so hard he’d fall out of his chair...and when his was the first voice to change in our class, and our teacher used to make him read out loud because “Doesn’t B sound lovely?”...Oh, cruel, cruel world.

I’ve GOT to get a better system in place. I should chain up Backups C, D, and E now just in case they get similar ideas to ‘date’ people. Hmph. Like THAT’S ever a good idea.

Mama needs a drink. And a whip.

1 comment:

MezzoCO said...

What about backup A? And then C, D, and E. alas. I'll join you in that drink hahahaha! as long as it doesn't taste like burning!