"I feel overwhelmingly grateful to them, but I don't know what to do with their invisible gifts."--J.D. Salinger
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Hawaii Chair
Forgive me if you've already seen this, and forgive me for thinking that a youtube link constitutes a blog entry, but I'M NOT LYING WHEN I SAY THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.
And the jingle! Oh, the jingle. Please spare a minute of your life and love this with me.
3 comments:
OMG...that is hilarious. I can only imagine sitting at my desk at work trying to get stuff done on a MOVING VEHICLE...no way.
I would injure myself.
i don't think you're allowed to say hawaii anymore, it is now supposed to be referred to as a "polynesian" chair.
That's amazing. When I get rich I'm going to buy one. And if anyone questions its usefulness: they have to watch this video.
Post a Comment