Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Timothy and Cameron's First Photo Shoot (by me, that is)

Tonight I met Cameron and Timothy for the first time. Timothy was sweet and sleeping the duration of my visit, making for an easy portrait session composed of one pose that he NAILED. Way to stick your landing, little guy!:


I also like this one, which I feel shows the perspective of baby-size to crib-size:

I really can't wait to photograph him again when he's awake. I'm gonna go to TOWN with that gorgeous face.

As for Cameron: either I have insanely large manhands, or she is the tiniest baby girl in all the land:

And can I please point out their porcelain skin, their even coloring, their beautiful half-Korean, half-Carolinan features? I swear I see babies in strollers every day that are like splotchy little aliens and whoa, sorry about that, no bueno.

Then you've got a baby like this, only five days old. Talk about raising the bar:

No comments: