But I'm spending Valentine's Day with Mr. Fantastic. That's right: Mr. Fantastic. This lovely valentine came my way via the sweetest little seven-year-old in all the land, the son of my coworker Monica. Monica, of the 'african-american persuasion,' always gives me messages from him, referring to him as my little brown boy. Today it was "Your little brown boy has a Valentine for you!" My little brown boy spent every morning last summer on my lap while he waited to go to summer camp. Although I'm not gonna lie--I think watching me work IS like summer camp.
Please meet Mr. Fantastic. The world's most perfect boyfriend. Look at those dark, dreamy curls, those unnaturally long arms... * swoon *
Please meet Mr. Fantastic. The world's most perfect boyfriend. Look at those dark, dreamy curls, those unnaturally long arms... * swoon *

1 comment:
Mr. Fantastic -- talk about pressure to live up to your name.
Post a Comment