I've done it! For the first time in a godforsaken week, I don't feel like bashing my head against the wall in stuffy, congested agony. My ears, they can hear. My nose, it can smell. My tummy, it has decided to quit rejecting food. My throat, it is coughing fit to beat the band, but I feel like that is PROGRESS. My voice, well, I don't know if that is back yet as I have no one to talk to. Oh, wait, I have myself. Hold on...still talking...wow, I have a lot to say...okay, my voice it is struggling. And apparently I need to medicate.
But first, I shall eat. And eat some more. And then, when that is gone, I shall eat again. I'll show MY body who's boss. BOO YAW!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad to hear you're feeling better!!! I still feel like bashing my head against the wall this morning...but my stomach is okay! see you soooooooon
I'm glad you have recovered. Just go easy on the tummy with food for a few days. It will still be wonky and sensitive.
Post a Comment