Please see below my beautiful acrylic farm. I feel like I planted container seeds and they all came to fruition at once.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Baby's First Canisters
I’ve done it! I’ve gone to and from the Container Store with only a COUPLE extra items (I NEEDED them), and only $16 over my mental budget! (And I can tell right now which of my friends is going, “Uh huh, sure you’re good with money.”) Also, it turns out that I can spend HOURS mind-f*cking containers. I spent a solid hour sprawled out in the aisle, dimensionalizing all the various items I’d need containers for, and of course, wanting a matching set, I had to find a design that not only had all the sizes I needed, but that also didn't make me want to claw my eyes out (read: ‘french curliqued glass jars’). So…I went with the Bee House design. And yes, I know I said I’d sacrifice my need for style in the name of functionality, but these accomplish both. How could I resist? I’m only one woman! And they’re so PRETTY. I know my heart is going to skip a beat every time I reach for golden brown sugar.
Please see below my beautiful acrylic farm. I feel like I planted container seeds and they all came to fruition at once.

Please see below my beautiful acrylic farm. I feel like I planted container seeds and they all came to fruition at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHHA wow. I think every. Single. Comment. I will ever leave you on this thing WILL start with "HAHHAHAH" or something to that effect.... :)
ps - they are beautiful, your containers...
Post a Comment