Either I have grown four inches overnight, or my dress has been mis-labeled. Recently I bought two identical dresses at Old Navy (well, two different colors of the same pattern). I only tried one on, and after seeing that it fit, grabbed the gray version in the same size and headed for the checkout.
Today I put on the gray for the first time and halted in front of the mirror. Was it just me or...was this smaller than the blue one? It rose a scandalous six inches above the knee (and we won't mention how high it went in the back thanks to The Curve). And the arm holes that flow almost too-loosely in the blue, requiring the presence of a cami underneath to avoid flashing my bra (or lack thereof) to the world, are nice and fitted. I immediately compared sizes to see if I inadvertantly picked up an x-small to find that the labels both read the same. I can't help but feel betrayed. And also like now I have a baby doll dress with nowhere to go.
Perhaps I will wear it tomorrow to divert attention from The Chin. It may be my only hope.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the Curve.
I love it! what other parts are named? (uh..never mind)
Post a Comment