skip to main | skip to sidebar

Invisible Gifts

"I feel overwhelmingly grateful to them, but I don't know what to do with their invisible gifts."--J.D. Salinger

Friday, August 17, 2007

Dr. McDreamy Loves Me

Yesterday Dr. McDreamy told me my “lips looked good,” and while he may have been referring to the fact that I haven’t chewed them off recently, I really think he meant, “Take those stuffy clothes off and put on this sexy paper gown. We’re gonna play Doctor.”
Posted by Sharona at 12:47 PM
Labels: this is my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sharona
London, United Kingdom
Just a girl living a life split between San Francisco and London, armed with nothing but a camera and very little to say.
View my complete profile

Who I Love

  • Ana Maria the Colombian Princesa
  • Annelies the Poet, Traveler, and Foodie
  • Baby Tar Heels
  • Brian the Music Guru
  • Da Womack Clan
  • Deee My BFF on Becoming an Apple
  • Dinana the Latina Poetress
  • Fearless Cookery
  • Gina the Rockstar Knitter
  • Katy the Opera Singer
  • Larissa: Teaching Engrish in Taiwan
  • Lea Ann the Sunny Defector
  • Loren!
  • My NYC Wingwoman
  • Okie in the City: New York Man-Me
  • Sideshow Goshco, College Roommie, Sex Slave, etc.
  • Treena the International Writer

Yep. More stuff here.

  • ►  08 (247)
    • ►  Oct (4)
    • ►  Sep (28)
    • ►  Aug (16)
    • ►  Jul (11)
    • ►  Jun (18)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  Apr (23)
    • ►  Mar (26)
    • ►  Feb (28)
    • ►  Jan (69)
  • ▼  07 (224)
    • ►  Dec (76)
    • ►  Nov (48)
    • ►  Oct (31)
    • ►  Sep (36)
    • ▼  Aug (33)
      • "So...are you engaged?"
      • Why David is Not a Republican Senator
      • I'm Pedometer Girl
      • My Happy Place
      • Alexandra on Abstinence
      • Will I Take Bribes?
      • Discretion v. David
      • Deee's move
      • Yes. She really said that.
      • Dream of the Day: Alexandra
      • 2 conversations with my cousin Hope, 5 years:
      • Baby's First Canisters
      • French Pedicure
      • Attack of the Weevils
      • Growth Spurt
      • alternate stories for my current disfigurement
      • Mantra of the Day
      • Steve's Dream About Me
      • I'm a MONSTER!
      • Dr. McDreamy Loves Me
      • A Coworker on My Missing Phone List
      • David and Melissa
      • Alexandra on the Definition of Bullsh*t
      • Aristotle on My Job
      • Is it weird...
      • Cab Driver
      • Alison on Movies and Lifespan
      • Wendy on Papyrus
      • Cindy on Hobbies
      • Sara on What to Bring My Host Grandmother in Spain
      • Tori on Work
      • Katy on Wine and Relationships
      • X on Counting Down Her Last Days at Work