Friday, August 17, 2007

A Coworker on My Missing Phone List

Bravo….Clap, Clap…..sorry that your phone list was borrowed / stolen / lost but look at the bright side, you were able to spin a nicely worded poem out of this mishap. Fortunately I can not be blamed for the disappearance of the phone list as I no longer reside in the main Dome office or as we fondly refer to in the field “The Dome Mother Ship”.

Good luck with the investigation. If I were still in the office I would help out in finding the culprit. With bull whip in hand I would personally interrogate each suspicious looking person…..that narrows it down to everyone in the office. If this little caper is not resolved by end of the day today let me know and I may have to make some special arrangements to visit the office.


No comments: