Chicken portfolio. God, so much to remember. Can we start an emo band called chicken portfolio? Please? Dude you know what I just figured out? Is is possible to finish the rest of this email in the form of a question, even though I’m trying to make statements? Okay enough…
I technically have only 69 days left of work!!! That’s not too bad. 69 wake ups. And probably like almost 10 of those are Friday’s, so that’s like 59 right there. Well maybe like 63ish? And I can probably call in “sick” for like 2, maybe 3, and the last week is like scratching your ass and trying not to offend anyone that you actually like by “accidently” flipping them off anyway, so that’s down to like 57 days! WOOT! But yeah, so so so so so so so so so excited. Can’t wait. We’ll talk more on Tuesday (I don’t think ernesto can know yet, so we shall be mysterious about it yes chicken portofolioist? Bock bock?)
Heartness.

No comments:
Post a Comment