I'm tackling my first project! 30 Portraits in 30 days. I hope for a variety of subjects--friends, "family," people on the street, baristas, whatever. It may all depend on how bold I am feeling that particular day. Heck, it could just end up being a rotating slide show of Caroll, Deee, my roommate, and the girl who drives me to work. Only time will tell. All pictures shall then be immortalized here. And if the subject won't give me their permission to post, then they are dead to me and I will never speak to them again.
This is Day 1, and my camera is in hand. Let the games begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go you! You can do it. Can't wait to see what you come up with (wow, Leslie can leave a comment without offensive humor....)
what a brilliant idea! next, to get them published in a coffee table book with your comments! yaaay!
Post a Comment