But for the record, I am currently straight. Now onto other things you may have inferred from previous posts that may not quite be true that I should clear up now:
1. I don't smoke da pot. And while we're on the topic, a cigarette has never touched these virgin lips. The hardest drug I've ever tried was snorting a pixie stick on a dare at a slumber party in sixth grade. (And for the record, DON'T DO THIS. It does NOT FEEL GOOD. PICK MOONING THE NEIGHBOR IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE.)
2. I did not get naked at the Marimekko store and roll around in their linens. I got naked in MY apartment and rolled around in their linens.
3. I did not 'technically' spend my lunch break surfing the internet looking for a picture of Michael J. Fox. I spent time before work surfing the internet looking for a picture of Michael J. Fox.
4. I would indeed accept a cup of nog from a perfect stranger on the streets of San Francisco and enjoy every warm, blissful sip of it before stumbling off to look for harder stuff.
Hopefully that covers any possible confusion. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go show my coworker Cynthia some appreciation for her outfit today.
1 comment:
I love how you throw people off the scent of our true relationship. After reading this blog they'll never realize the truth that we are raging lesbians and have obscene sexual encounters. Well done!
Post a Comment