Friday, November 30, 2007

The Time Machine

Wow. So remember how I said I've been assaulting Deee with my camera for some time? Let's just say I apparently started photographing her roughly four years years ago. As evidenced by what I picked up last night--a roll of 35mm film and the attached contact sheets. Deee is a rockstar for putting up with me and my portraiture practice for so long. I know these are impossible to see, but I hope to actually develop a couple and post those soon. And I know Deee's going to object to that, so I'm just going to say it right now: YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

For now we will play a little game called "Find." I spent a long time coming up with that name, so you have to play:

1. Find the picture of Deee with the altogether-too-excited monk.
2. Find Deee next to a wrought-iron fence, almost invisible behind a column.

Bonus round: Find a picture of Deee in which she did not know I was taking a picture.









2 comments:

deee said...

Nooooooooooooo!

Brian Triplett said...

find the one taken before she and i met. oh wait, that's all of them.