Monday, November 26, 2007

Photo Shoot

Last night's experience at the Union Square Christmas tree was infinitely better than Friday's. Not only did I NOT get elbowed in the face, which is always a plus, but I also got the opportunity to take pictures of Deee and B for their Christmas cards! I was honored by their request and excited at the chance to take a stab at taking B's photo. Deee I've assaulted with my camera on a number of different occasions (poor girl), but Brian has proved more elusive, as our interactions always tend to be indoors and I refuse to use the flash on my camera. EVER.

Here are a few things I learned:

1. Deee and B are both made for the camera.

2. I used the term 'mentally healthy' a little too loosely in my previous post.

3. It is really hard to take a picture in focus when you are laughing so hard your camera shakes.

Here are some results from the shoot:













1 comment:

deee said...

those two are definitely the best! which one to use on the christmas card?