There's nothing more exciting than someone you love being With Child. Not only does this mean you get to hear months of hilarious pregnancy stories, but even better, a mini-version of this person is about to enter the world. And I don't know about you, but I LOVE the idea of there being more versions of my favorite people. So PROCREATE ON, friends! Make more of you!
One such lovely person is currently pregnant with twins, and I am PSYCHED about this efficiency. It's like hitting 'two copies' on the xerox machine instead of one. Way to go!
If you'd like to see the chronicle of my little Tar Heels progress into this world, check out Mama and Papa's new blog! And take a look at Timothy and Cameron's ultrasound--aren't they the most adorable peanuts you've ever seen??
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment