Brought to you by the same gal known for such wisdom as "Never talk to a cancer patient when you're drunk," comes the newest blogger to join the cult! Join me in welcoming my favorite college roommate ever in life, one of the funniest people I've ever known (in fact, to this day the majority of my running jokes have been stolen from her repertoire, which alarms me because now we're so far apart that I worry I'm missing some good material I could be taking), the girl who's danced on Broadway in Hairspray the Musical, the girl who eloped with one of the best Okies I know, with whom she has recently moved to New York City to further his writing career and her acting career (could they BE more perfectly New York?) ,the girl who will promptly steal all five of my blog readers, leaving me high and dry and ridiculously jealous because the number of readers I have is directly proportional to my self esteem, the girl whose postings I will steal because they will be more clever than mine and I'm not above thievery as long as it gets me ahead, and the girl who will someday have her own show on which she has promised to wear Rona-created tees at least once a week and now this promise is published online which OBVIOUSLY makes it legally binding: SIDESHOW GOSHCO! (clap clap clap)
Check her out, love her because you won't be able to help it, and start following her path through the theater scene in New York. Someday when she's on SNL, you'll be able to say you knew her when she was a starving artist. And when her book deal gets signed, you can bribe me for an autographed copy. That's just the kind of friend--I mean, Managing Director--I am. In fact, just to secure your place in line, go ahead and start sending me money now.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, that's no good. I posted a comment, then deleted it, and now I look like a mental patient.
Anyway, thanks roomie! I'm assuming we'll be setting you up with the standard 10% manager's comission fee?
Post a Comment