Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1:15 a.m.

I just got home from seriously the raddest New Years Eve party I've ever attended. Usually the holiday is anticlimactic, one of those ho-hum, GREAT, it's 12:01, can- I- PLEASE- go- to- bed- now? holidays. And I don't even know that the enjoyment of this evening is going to change that mentality for this early-bed, early-rise girl, but tonight, an intimate dinner party of ARE YOU KIDDING ME? kindred spirits?! This many in a room?! was GREAT. K, A, and T not only proved themselves gifted and innovative chefs, but also a great judge of group clickage with their 'three guests each' rule. I met two gals tonight that I definitely want to get to know better (emails tra-DED!) and one had a husband who I actually got to talk to about SEWING and PHOTOGRAPHY. Who sees that kind of conversation happening?? I feel like I just opened some portal into an SF community that I didn't even know existed. And I'm in love.

Oh! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment: