
Meet Mama Gray! I have mentioned her before
here, but at the risk of sounding repetitious, I'll tell who she is ONE MORE TIME. She was my college academic adviser, my Professor of Everything, (including sewing, a career I have long since retired despite the fact that I currently have a handful of unfinished projects pinned up, all hopeful and eager and never-to-be-touched-again), my pastor's wife, my Renaissance woman, and the wonderful person who is going to make me pillows as soon as I mail her the scraps of Marimekko material I bought at Crate and Barrel Outlet for $0.25 EACH. That's right. I scored on ALL FRONTS. I recently saw Mama Gray in Southern California, where she and Mensa Papa were residing for the month of December to help him recover from a surgery at USC. They were dwelling in the 'upper cottage' of Glendale's city planner. That's right. I HAVE BEEN IN THE UPPER COTTAGE AND THE BIG HOUSE OF GLENDALE'S CITY PLANNER. Try not to be jealous of my mad connections. I mean, if I had played my cards right, I could of talked sewage systems ALL DAY. Instead I just drank their coffee and ate their biscuits. Which is something ELSE I'm good at. Eventually they told me they wouldn't adopt me and kicked me out. But I don't think they meant it.
And this finishes up my photo project! 30 Portraits in 30 Days, it's been real.
2 comments:
awww..she looks like a nice mama! can she almost-adopt me too?
Congratulations!!!! You did it.
Post a Comment