I used to describe myself as an old lady: I like to take baths, go to bed early, eat soft foods. And then I realized that I'm actually more like a small child: in addition to all the aforementioned qualities, I also run on high and crash hard. Catch me at 9 a.m., and I'm high as a kite. Catch me at 9 p.m., and I'm unconscious. I fall asleep instantly in moving vehicles (much to the chagrin of the bus passengers on whom I end up drooling) and have been known to stamp my feet in frustration. I have more fun playing with glue and glitter than playing poker online, and I don't have the attention span for anything without a good song, dance, or shoot-out. I wear my heart on my sleeve, both the good and the bad. If I don't like you, you will know it. If I do like you, I will hurl affection at you with a vengeance. When I run, I sprint, when I walk, I jog. Having a mission thrills me. I like instant gratification and am prone to impulse-hobbies that I will drop when they cease to interest me. Roughly five and a half seconds later. Let's hope this blog is an exception, but who can really say the day I'll forget it exists?
I like you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
have you forgotten about your alphabet soup book yet? I want to see photo postings! Where is "umbrella"?! (Well, I guess it's going to rain for a straight month or so, so you're probably fine on that one...)
You'd better not give up this blog.
Post a Comment