Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 23: Back-Tracking

Remember how nervous I was about posting the portrait of the little boy I met at the Farmer's Market, worried that his father might be super protective when it came to putting pictures of his progeny on the internet? Well, he didn't say no. Nor did he necessarily say yes. More like, he didn't care either WAY, and baby, indifference is good enough for me. Meet J. The cutest 2 and a half year old EVER until May of 2009, when Aiden catches up.


Believe it or not, I don't think he knows he's got perfect bowling form. Once we can get him to stop rolling honey bears down the lane, there is BANK to be had. Oh, and when I told him I LOVED honey ("I'm a honey girl!"), he paused for a moment and then replied, "I'm a honey boy!" Baby, you have NO idea.

I'm going to sell this picture to Vans and make some mad money. It would be a PERFECT ad. Just don't tell J's dad or he might want a cut of the profits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omigosh, this is my favorite out of your portrait series. he is so cute, second to Aiden of course.