
Meet Cynthia, otherwise known as 'Cyn-city,' 'Ab-cynth,' and 'that hot chick who works over my cubicle wall.' This girl has subs begging for the chance to bid, and I'm not talkin' about projects. OH! It has just occurred to me that I should probably say something about her that doesn't involve her looks. Like...she used to be vegetarian. And everything she does is organic. You can tell when she's around because the scent of her 100% natural lavender hand cream wafts over the walls. I think about stealing it when she's gone because I love it so much. Cynthia is a fan of world music and goes to Reggae on the River every year. She's also a sure bet for breakfast burrito runs and she can do an impersonation of her son's squeaky pre-pubescent voice that will make you cry laughing. "Mom!" she'll whine in his voice, "That's not FUNNY!" Oh, man, Obatola. It IS.
1 comment:
I like this bit of action shot! I'm starting to think that construction companies exercise a bit of pretty girl bias during the hiring process.
Post a Comment