I have to write things on the back of my hand if I want to remember them. No other location works as well, try as I might to create new habits. Usually my notes are things like "rent check" or "send love letter to Katy" or "make onesy, damnit," but this time my reminder says "new coffee."
I don't know when I wrote this. I don't know what it means. It feels like somebody else wrote it there and now I'm stuck looking at it all day, like, "WHO DID THAT?? WHAT'S GOING ON?? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE??"
If anybody can translate this for me, please let me know. In the meantime, it's time for my fifth cup of joe.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAhah. I write things on my hands, too. And then by the time I look down at them again, they have been washed away almost to the point of illegible.
New coffee...maybe you don't like your old/current coffee at the house/office?
It means get Blue Coffee for Wonder Twin!!!!!
I'm contemplating the idea of a tattoo as a reminder.
Post a Comment