Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Juno
Also, saw Juno today. One, it made me cry. But in such a GOOD way. I hate crying. It makes my head hurt. And shoot, I do it all the time, over nonsense like old men crossing the street or Mama Gray coming down the steps to greet me after three parted years. Sentimental crap like that just tears me the hell right up. But this was OKAY crying, TINY crying. Just a little dab'll do ya. Two, I want to see the movie again. And again. And maybe...again. Three, is it just me, or is the main character JUST LIKE LESLIE WOULD'VE BEEN AT THAT AGE? I'm just gonna throw that out there. Kyle, watch the movie and tell me you don't agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, you're right. It probably was just like me...except my abortion took. Guess I'll have to see the movie before I make any definite conclusions.
Post a Comment